Ok, so lately I have been journaling more on paper so I thought I would give this a try. I have been wanting to chronical our adoption experience since the beginning. I have tried a regular notebook, a "pretty" notebook, bought a video camera, & signed up for a blog. Nothing has worked. I think I am overwhelmed with trying to go back and recapture the last 2 years. I now know what I need to do is start today and when I have time I can sit down and go back. Anyway, I'm not sure how interesting this will be but if you know me at all you don't expect interesting. LOL This is where I will be posting about our trip when we leave to pick up Tatiana.
I am also going to try to chronical daycare and let parents look up the "cute" things their kiddo's said or did during their day at my house.
We will just see where this goes and see if I post more than once every month. Again, those of you who know me know how much that is a possibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment or ask questions. We appreciate knowing you are reading.