Well, only 2 full days left until I start life with a new daughter. Only 2 weeks left until we are all together for good. WOW, I have dreamt of this almost a million times, but there was always a small part of me that wondered if it would ever happen for real. It's getting to be crunch time. Are all my clothes packed, are all Tati's clothes packed, is all the information written down, are all of Tati's papers filled out, is the house cleaned the way I wanted it, is Noah's stuff all packed for grandma's, etc., etc., etc., etc.......................... When preparing to travel, my mom always said, "Don't worry, the really important stuff (like medication) you won't forget, anything you do forget you can just buy when you get there." Which is very sound advice UNLESS you are going to a 3rd world country. The nice thing is, I haven't procrastinated anything so there won't be this last min. panic as I rush to get things done. I will have everything ready & double checked by Sunday afternoon. My plan for the rest of Sunday to sit around on my lazy behind & enjoy the comforts of my country. The best thing out of all of this is that my God is bigger than all of the government agencies, bigger that any anxieties, bigger than any fears Brian & my parents have. God has overcome too many obstacles, that we couldn't see a way around, to drop us now. I know this doesn't mean He isn't going to make me do any of the work or that He is going to give me all the answers I want, but it DOES mean that He WON'T drop us.
I thought I had a bunch to post because my head is just spinning, but I guess that's about it. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Tati's travel Visa to go smoothly. The guy at the US Embassy in Benin is still being a pain in the rumpus about the whole thing. I think I am a sever inconvenience in his day. lol
I love each & every one of you. I will post as soon as I am able when I arrive. I hope to have nothing eventful to tell you about my travel & arrival. May God Bless & Protect everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment or ask questions. We appreciate knowing you are reading.