Ok so the good news is, I think we are all going to live. Everyone in my house I mean. 3 of the 4 of us came down with some aweful stomach bug during the night Tues night. Brian not so bad, Noah not at all, Tabi & myself thought it was a shorter trip to die than to get better. But, apparently it wasn't our time to go because we are now closer to being better than we are to death. YEAH Tomorrow it looks like back to school & work for us. Back to real life, oh well just in time for the weekend.
P.S. Gotta find someone who knows French well enough to translate 2 documents. They are the last 2 documents to send to immigration, unfortunately I have been too sick for the last couple of days to even care. Maybe in the next couple of days it will become my focus again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment or ask questions. We appreciate knowing you are reading.