Monday, November 15, 2010

Guess Who Met Santa

We had a new Kroger open up here in Beavercreek & this past weekend was their "Open House" and they had a Santa in the entrance. 

First Santa
 Well, typical Tati, she walked right up to him and asked me to take a picture of them.  Actually, the Santa wasn't the nicest of guys I have ever met but oh well, Tati didn't know that.  She spent the rest of the weekend asking me if "Papa Noel" would be coming to our house tonight.  By her excitement you would have no idea that she has no idea what is about to happen with Christmas.  She has no clue about the cold, snow, the decorations, songs, the gifts, or Santa.  The way she can't stand it you would think she knew exactly what was coming up.  As far as I know she has only had one or two gifts each year & that only for the last 2 years.  No decorations & the only snow & Santa have been in a movie or two.  She did ask me if they would each be getting a gift for Christmas.  I just answered yes & smiled to myself, let the overwhelment begin. (AGAIN)

The other big thing that happened this weekend was that Tati got "hair."

New Hair, mommy worked very hard all weekend


She is so cool!!
 Ok so while I absolutely LOVE her short hair & we have plenty of barretts & headbands to help her look like a girl in public, she is a girlie little girl and all girlie girls covet their long hair.  So what I did was to take a round headband and attach black yarn all the way around.  Then I cut it to length & tied a knot in the end of each & every string to prevent fraying.  It looks absolutely adorable.  I can't believe how much the color looks the same as her own & how much it looks like real hair.  As a matter of fact, today we went to visit my grandmother in the nursing home & a nurse met her & commented to me that her hair was just beauiful.  It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask questions. We appreciate knowing you are reading.