Tati has received so many awesome clothes & toys from friends of ours. Believe me, it has been amazing on our checkbook but the most important part is that she just loves all the things that are "just for her." Something she has never had in her life. Then again she has never been a spoiled American before, I'm not thrilled about materialism but this is her existance now and the new "things" in her life really make her feel included. Plus, any kid likes stuff.
She was given this pink wig & she now thinks she should be allowed to wear it any place she goes. Well, those of you who know me, pretty much know that I will probably let her. It needed a good brushing when she got it. That didn't slow her in the slightest, she brushed it out & even put some of her hair products in it when I wasn't paying attention. Aaahhh, I told her that the products don't work like they do in her hair. So at least the wig smells good now. With the brushing it looks good too, she is so wanting long hair that she has me put this up in a ponytail & everything. It is too cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment or ask questions. We appreciate knowing you are reading.